Finding the right motivation to get your ass off the couch sometimes can be tricky. Especially at this time of the year it’s always easy to find excuses to either be a couch potato or to go to parties or happy-hours with your friends or shopping for things that we don’t need; but for losing weight it’s never the right moment. Guess what! You don’t have to wait for your New Year’s resolution, you can start right now. Here are some weight loss motivation tips that will put you on board:
- When you go shopping, what about parking you car really far away instead of using the valet parking. Of course, be sure of using comfortable shoes…
- Since you are at the mall, remember to buy a beautiful outfit, at least, two sizes smaller to motivate yourself to look astonishing at that special New Year’s party.
- Find a workout that fits your personality, in my case I started doing Zumba lately and I love it! It is so much fun and entertaining that I can’t wait till my next session. Or perhaps you’ll prefer to do something really sexy like Pole Dance or Belly Dance classes. What about something exciting like boot camp, boxing, hiking or anything that takes you out of the routine.
- Establish your goal and set your mind on reaching this goal in a period of time to force you to stay on track.
- Enroll yourself in a competition, a marathon, triathlon, ballroom contest… Anything that challenges you to stay motivated in your journey of losing weight and to be in shape.
- Make a bet with a friend, your significant other, your mom, your sister, your neighbor anyone who wants to lose a few pounds. And agree on a prize that really motivates you; the winner takes it all!
These are just some examples of weight loss motivation tips.
Be creative, be daring, have fun finding your own path!